Friday, May 6, 2011

10 Weeks along now



So according to Birthwatch on Facebook, I am now 10 weeks and 1 day. Nausea has finally took a back seat. I may have a flutter of it on occasion, but thank God it has pretty much left  me. So far the things that have made me gag are tuna, one spell with meatloaf, and I didn't want my fiesta chicken from Struts over this past weekend. I don't wanna even look at a cheese it right now. Mustard, potatoes, chocolate milk and pretty much any vegetable taste like heaven to me. The night I couldn't eat the meatloaf, I just ate mashed potatoes with mustard(lol) and green beans. It was sooooo very good too!!!

My moods are pretty somber. I think most of it is just trying to adjust to a new way of handling myself. After the scare last weekend, I've gotta take it easy so yeah I'm really on an emotional roller coaster to say the least. I'm considering talking to Dr. Jarvis about a chill pill! Good news is I am eating everything not tied down and still losing weight!! I am still at a whopping 75 pounds lost. I have a lot of loose belly from being so big, but I do feel the baby bump. It's so neat because I don't remember much about being pregnant at this stage. With Dalton I was already far enough along they couldn't do an ultrasound anymore, lol.

We bought a swing from a friend of a friend of mine at work for like $30. What a deal. It is going to be an awesome addition for our wonderful miraculous addition. :)

So...really, I wanna give all my love and thanks to Joey and Dalton. Those two have been so great at helping where I can't. I'm so not used to all of this yet, but I may can get used to it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment